How to Best Protect Yourself When a Customer Files Bankruptcy
Avoiding Insult on Top of Injury —- Defending Against Preference Claw Back Claims in U.S Bankruptcy Cases.
- Payment Matters: Get paid, don’t get behind.
- Payment Receipt Matters: Cash checks promptly.
- Timing Matters: Organize and Calendar dates of orders, shipments, invoicing and payment dates.
- Promptness Matters: Protect deliveries with a Purchase Money Security Interest.
- Attentiveness Matters: Do not ignore Letters from Bankruptcy Lawyers seeking return of allegedly preferential payments.